Updated: Jan 15
Personal time management is one of the greatest steps you can take to improve your life.
“The six areas that personal time management seeks to improve in anyone's life are physical, intellectual, social, career, emotional and spiritual.”
1. Physical - involves having a healthy body, less stress and more energy.
2. Intellectual - involves learning and other mental growth actions.
3. Social - involves developing personal relations and being an active contributor to society.
4. Career - involves school and work.
5. Emotional - involves suitable feelings and desires and manifesting them.
6. Spiritual - involves a personal search for meaning in your life.
Each area contributes to creating the whole you. If you are ignoring one area then you are ignoring an essential piece of yourself.
An excellent method of learning time management and improving your personal life is to follow a number of basic actions.
*Always prioritize the tasks that are essential vs which are not necessary in achieving your goals and which activities are helping you preserve a balanced lifestyle.
*Learn to say "No". Pay attention to it even if it involves saying the word to family or friends.
*Pat yourself at the back or just reward yourself in any manner for an effective time management result.
*Try and get the cooperation from people around you who are actually benefiting from your efforts of time management.
*Don't procrastinate. Attend to necessary things immediately.
*Have a positive attitude and set yourself up for success. Be sure to be realistic in your approach in achieving your goals.
From the moment you begin focusing on your time management skills, you will have opened several options that can provide a wide spectrum of solutions to your personal growth. It also creates more doors for opportunities to knock on.
extra engagement. Are you ready to get started? Contact me here for a strategy call now.